Conference and Workshp Refund Policy
Conference Refund Policy:
Preparations are based on registrations whether paid or not. If an unpaid conference registration is canceled, registrants will be responsible for payment unless NEAIR is notified as outlined below. All refund requests must be emailed to the NEAIR Administrative Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund requests received by the stated early bird deadline will be assessed a 10% processing fee of the invoice total with the balance refunded by check.
- Refund requests received up until the first Friday after the stated early bird deadline will be assessed a $250 committed conference fee with the balance refunded by check.
- No refunds will be given to those canceling and to no shows after the first Friday following the stated early bird deadline.
Workshop Refund Policy:
- Cancellations and refund requests of workshop registrations only will be fully refunded until the Summer Registration Deadline or until the early bird conference deadline of October 14th.
- Refund, cancelations or no shows for workshops received after the stated deadline will not be refunded.
- Workshops may be switched upon agreement by the Workshop Coordinator and respective workshop presenter.