Announcing the 2020 NEAIR Conference Program
We are excited to announce our preliminary Conference Program for this year’s NEAIR Annual Conference, “2020 Vision: Clear Hindsight and Insights for the Future.” Join us this November for valuable sessions covering a wide range of topics and other exciting events planned for you.
A few highlights worth sharing:
- Three engaging plenary speakers: Scott Jaschik, Editor at Inside Higher Ed; Kenya Ayers-Palmore, President of Tarrant County College Northeast Campus; and Dan Greenstein, Chancellor at Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education.
- Updates from IPEDS and U.S. News.
- Invited panels covering such timely topics as “IR research solutions during COVID-19” and “data collection and dissemination strategies focused on racial equity.”
- Sessions on a broad range of issues facing institutional research professionals.
- A chance to network and share ideas during the brown bag lunch discussions and SIGs.
- Awesome exhibitors who will help us learn about the latest services and products available to IR practitioners.
- Opportunities to do one on one video chats or larger group meet-ups and network with colleagues.
- Plenty of time to have a little fun. Whether it be joining colleagues in an interactive “mixology” happy hour, getting active during stretch sessions, or participating in a virtual game night, we will almost certainly have few laughs together.
This year we are using Whova as our mobile app and web interface. When we go live with Whova at the beginning of November, all attendees will be able to build a personalized agenda and connect with other attendees.
While we plan to have a “Taste of Baltimore” experience during the conference, the most important ingredient to the conference’s success is you! Share your experiences and challenges and join in a discussion of the future of IR.
We look forward to seeing you in November! Conference Registration opens September 8th.