NEAIR 47th Annual Conference Registration is Open!
Conference Program highlights:
- Three engaging plenary speakers:
- Scott Jaschik, Editor at Inside Higher Ed;
- Kenya Ayers-Palmore, President of Tarrant County College Northeast Campus; and
- Dan Greenstein, Chancellor at Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education.
- Updates from IPEDS and US News.
- Invited panels covering such timely topics as “IR research solutions during Covid-19” and “data collection and dissemination strategies focused on racial equity.”
- Sessions on a broad range of issues facing institutional research professionals. And, a chance to network and share ideas during the brown bag lunch discussions and SIGs.
- Awesome exhibitors who will help us learn about the latest services and products available to IR practitioners.
- Plenty of fun with a “mixology” happy hour, stretch sessions, and our virtual game night
NEAIR GIVES BACK
The Conference Team has selected two organizations that serve the city of Baltimore, providing much needed support to women, men, and children in need. Please consider one of the many options we’ve presented to give back to our Conference Host City.
We're here for you!