PCW Workshop Schedule
Half Day Workshops cost $90; Two-Part Workshops cost $190; and Newcomers to IR cost $120. Pre-conference workshops are only open to NEAIR members. If you are not attending the conference, pre-conference workshop only registration will open October 4th.
|AIR and NEAIR will be offering a pilot IPEDS Workshop on Saturday, November 2nd.|
Registration is through AIR. Click here to register.
1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Saturday Afternoon Workshop Check-in
Sat 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sun 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Two Part Workshop Sessions (Sat PM/Sun AM): (click link for descriptions)
1. Newcomers to IR - Part I
2. From Data to Design: A Tableau Intermediate - Part I
3. Survey Research Methods: Key Aspects and Best Practices - Part I
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Sunday AM Workshop Check-in
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Sunday AM Sessions: (click link for descriptions)
1. Newcomers to IR - Part II
2. From Data to Design: A Tableau Intermediate - Part II
3. Survey Research Methods: Key Aspects and Best Practices - Part II
4. IPEDS in an Instant: Automating the Completions Survey
5. An Introduction to Design Thinking for IR and Everyone
6. Assessment 101: Practical Guide for Non-Academic Units
7. Data Governance: A Primer
8. Live Data Presentations: Bringing Data to the People
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
| 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.||Sunday PM Workshop Check-in|
1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday PM Sessions: (click link for descriptions)
1. A Gentle Introduction to SQL
2. Create Infographics to Communicate Your Data
3. Creating Dashboards to Align Strategic Planning Processes
4. Data Governance: Lessons Learned and Next Steps for Successful Implementation
5. Developing Logistic Regression Models for Retention
6. Getting Started with Tableau
7. Successfully Becoming a Director of IR/IE
*Lunch will be 'On Your Own'. Attendees will have plenty of time to find lunch options and network with colleagues.